Friday, February 16, 2007

It's Official

My farewell from wordpress.

After much thought and introspection I’ve decided to move to a new location. Reason being, for me, blogspot seems to be a lot more user friendly than wordpress and typepad. Even-though wordpress seems to have a lot more tools and resources, as well as typepad, I’ve also found it very cumbersome to maneuver.

I sell real estate and that’s where most of my time is allocated. I ‘m not a programmer and have no desire to go through an HTML learning curve. After I spend some more time bloging and learn more about bloging I will then decide what direction to take this endeavor. I don’t see how you can successfully sell real estate and blog, blog, blog. This could be addictive so that’s why I have to focus on selling-a contact sport.

I figure it’s not the bells and whistles (widgets) that makes for a good blog but the content. Content is key. And that will be my focus. A blog that will be informative but entertaining enough that would keep readers reading.

Our goal is to create a community where the best of the best can share ideas in an exciting, fun environment. We will post all comments that support this goal. If you are looking for a venue to be negative, it will not appear in this blog.

So join us on this fun journey by clicking on any of the topics. Visit us daily since there will be new posts at least five days a week with the exception of holidays. If you’re ready to travel in luxury, or just surf on the net, join us for a visit: Coral Gables Real Estate.

For professional advise on all aspects of buying or selling real estate, please contact me at-786-287-9272 -email:Richard@RichardRecuset.com

Richard Recuset-The Recuset Group-Multi-Million Dollar Producer

No comments: