Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Which one is better?

wordpress or blogger? I'm getting pretty frustrated in trying to decide which blog is the best for me. I started with wordpress(http://www.coralgablesmiamihomes.wordpress.com/) and as I've been posting I've also been trying to add some color to it (bells & whistles.s), but I've found it to be a real pain. The themes are not very user friendly, you can edit some of the items but not many.

And now there is this 2.1 version which has a mile long of writen instruction on how to upload or upgrade. If you can't do it with a click or two forget it, as far as I'm concerned. I've also tried to download new themes, but to no avail.

Blogger on the other hand, seems a lot more user friendly. Easy to upload widgets and things. I don't know if I could ad pages.

Any suggestions (pro's and con's) would be appreciated. Thank you.


Richard Recuset - Multi-Million Dollar Producer-The Recuset Group - 786-287-9272 - email:Richard@RichardRecuset.com

No comments: